VeraFlow Instructor Training Course - Blended Learning (face-to-face day not chosen)
This is a blended learning course which includes online learning via a manual and videos and one face-to-face training day. You can choose the face-to-face training day to attend within 1 year from the date of purchase of this course.
You must complete the online learning and pass the online assessment before you can attend the face-to-face training day.
You have 1 year from the date of purchase to complete and pass your training. If you do not complete within that time you will lose access to all content and need to re-register should you wish to complete your training.
Please read all the information on this page before enrolling and ensure you have fully understood everything as no refunds, names changes or transfers are permitted. If you have questions please contact us prior to purchasing.
1. Purchase the training
2. Create an account on this website
3. After your account has been approved go through all of the online content - videos and manual
4. Take and pass the online multiple-choice assessment
5. Attend your face-to-face training day (you can book onto one at any point but must complete the online learning and assessment prior to attending the day)
6. Purchase your licence subscription and start teaching!
Once purchased please:
- Download your confirmation letter. Further details will be sent to your email address (please check your spam/junk folders if you do not see them in your inbox).
- Create an account on this website if you haven't already.
By purchasing this training course you agree to all the terms listed on this page
- Training bookings are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Please ensure you book using the full and correct name of the person attending the training course: Name changes are not permitted
- You cannot teach VeraFlow classes without first passing the assessments and having an active license subscription
- You are not permitted to share any of the training content or use any of the training to create your own
- In order to run a course there must be a sufficient number of participants. In the unlikely event that a course has to be cancelled/postponed by us due to insufficient numbers or for any other reason you will be offered a place on another course. Booking online does not ensure that the course will take place. Please check 2 weeks prior to the course date that it will run as normal before making any travel or accommodation arrangements.
Once you have passed all assessments you can activate your license. Your license allows you to:
- Teach VeraFlow classes
- Call yourself a VeraFlow Instructor
- Access new choreography videos every 3 months (1 full class with each release)
- Access mindfulness scripts
- Access warm-up videos
- Access a playlist on Spotify and links to purchase music tracks on iTunes (We do not provide music. You will have to purchase your own music.)
- Access to marketing materials
- List your classes on this website
- Be listed on this website as a licensed instructor
- Access to an extremely supportive group of likeminded instructors
Monthly GBP 17
Quarterly GBP 40 (works out as £13.33 per month) paid quarterly
Yearly GBP 120 (works out as £10 per month) paid annually
Monthly EURO 23
Quarterly EURO 55 (works out as €18.33 per month) paid quarterly
Yearly EURO 165 (works out as €13.75 per month) paid annually
Monthly AUD 37
Quarterly AUD 86 (works out as $28.67 per month) paid quarterly
Yearly AUD 260 (works out as $21.67 per month) paid annually
USA and rest of the World
Monthly USD 26
Quarterly USD 62 (works out as $20.67 per month) paid quarterly
Yearly USD 185 (works out as $15.42 per month) paid annually
VeraFlow Instructor Training Course - Blended Learning
This booking is non refundable and non-transferrable.
Please ensure you book using the full and correct name of the person completing the training course: Name changes are not permitted.
You will need to access your content online through the website.
You will be able to download a pdf manual.
Instalment Payment Option
If you are unable to pay the full amount up front please contact us to discuss payment plan options prior to purchase.