VeraFlow is for you if...
you love to dance
If you used to dance, VeraFlow will take you back and give you those butterfly feelings again!
Dancing has huge physical benefits but also studies have shown that brain health improves too particularly areas of the brain relating to memory and learning.
Dance is good for the soul and it's a great way to start to open up the joints, find increased mobility and pliability in the muscles preparing them for stretching.
VeraFlow is choreographed to music that will move you. You'll hear a mix of different music styles during a VeraFlow class all specially selected to take you on a journey.
Naomi I just want to say THANK YOU for touching us VeraFlow instructors with the most incredibly moving music. There isn't one tune that I don't utterly adore!
I urge anyone that hasn't already tried a VeraFlow class to find an instructor near you and try it - I promise you will feel free of tension, stress and tightness its just bliss.
you experience stress
We conducted a poll on Twitter and found that 86% off people feel stressed every day and the remaining 14% feel stressed at least once a week!
Exercise is well-documented to help you feel better in spirits. Add mindfulness to the mix and you've got a recipe for living a much less stressful life.
As an instructor not only will you be helping yourself but you'll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on many lives helping people to live stress free.